- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HR functions, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will assist in the full spectrum of HR functions in Talent Attraction and driving the change management efforts in ACRA.
- You will partner closely with the business managers to fulfil their manpower needs. This would include reviewing of job descriptions, placements of advertisements, arrangement of interviews, screening of candidates, conducting reference checks, preparing salary proposals and extending offers to selected candidates.
- You will prepare recruitment reports, identify and analyse issues, and propose appropriate solutions. You will also be involved in the review, development, and implementation of recruitment strategies to ensure they are effective, and relevant in achieving organisational goals.
- You will assist in developing and implementing initiatives and programmes related to change management. You will work with line managers, and key stakeholders to operationalise plans for the achievement of the desired outcomes.
- A good degree with 2-3 years of relevant HR business partnering experience, preferably in the public sector
- Proactive and resourceful
- Possesses good analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Results and people oriented
- Good team player
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.