- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Business
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Experience in management reporting
Involved in the annual budget (operating & capital budgets) exercise. This will include:
-Coordinate, compile and review submissions by the departments
-Review justification paper submitted together with the CAPEX submission.
-Prepare analysis and supporting for budget paper
-Prepare budget templates
-Allocate budget to the departments after the budget is finalised
-Prepare quarterly/half yearly performance reviews as and when required.
-Support departments on operating budget queries and monitor operating budget expenditure during the financial year through quarterly/half-yearly performance reviews or through the processing of purchase requisition requests to ensure proper budgetary controls.
-The timely preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Singaporeans and SPRs only
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: R1324570