- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Business, Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Auditing, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will be part of the Internal Assurance (IA) team that provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services to add value and improve Ministry’s operations.
- As an Assurance Executive, you will be required to conduct financial and operational audits independently, and as a team.
- You will be liaising with Section Heads and Assistant Directors in the course of audits and projects.
- You will be assisting in the communication of engagement results to the management and the Audit Committee.
- You will also be required to be involved in cross-divisional projects to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of control process.
- You will be responsible in providing assurance-related trainings to officers.
- You should have a degree in Accounting/Business/Finance & Banking from a local university.
- You should have at least 2 years of internal auditing experience, and some experience in the Singapore’s Civil Service is preferred.
- You must be a good team player and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- As IA team is a small unit, you must be able to handle administrative work as well.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.