- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office Excel, Statistical tools (R, SaaS etc.), Team player, Written and verbal communication skills, Listening skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service, Problem solving skills, Organisational skills, Attention to detail, Project Management skills, Ability to multi-task
- You are a driven data analytics professional with a proven passion for uncovering insights from diverse audience data sets leveraging capabilities of Data Management platforms and will hold an important role in the audience management & monetization function (clustering, creation, segmentation, analysis, insights, strategies etc.).
- This role will work very closely with the programmatic operations function to drive aggressive monetization of SMX’s premium ad exchange based in Singapore reporting to the CEO of SMX.
- The role also entails working closely with the CEO of SMX to support in the creation of a highly rich audience offering with the view to driving superior advertiser campaign performance as well as create a much differentiated, highly valued offering for the programmatic buyer community.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a passionate, skilled domain expert with attention to detail & operational rigour
1-3 years’ experience in managing large audience data sets - specifically uncovering insights around audience behaviour - including campaign performance analytics which the Sales & Ad ops functions can tap into for crafting new solutions
Hands-on experience with a DMP; especially with Lotame will be a huge advantage for this role. Deep understanding of advertising technologies, targeting and data collection is also highly desired.
Leverage DMP to analyze, build and syndicate audience segments & drive DMP functionality and its value, use, and importance across the business with the view of creating progressively richer data segments and layers.
Strive to continuously improve the DMP, coordinating data across a range of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources and establish processes that allow for easy scaling of the DMP; initially for Singapore and for multiple markets as the business grows.
Maintaining taxonomy and classifying behaviours and constantly striving to identify new, niche/ valuable segments for monetization. Experience in understanding client’s target audience definitions and be able to conceive creative ways of building the audiences, in addition to conventional straightforward filters like demographics.
Partner with external agency partners from time to time to understand their audience requirements and striving to create breakthrough short-term and long-term solutions to the market requirements
Work together with the team and share learnings and best practices for business growth and work with media agencies, ensuring full adoption on their end
Responsible for top and bottom line growth of the programmatic display to achieve incremental sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
Be involved in daily/weekly/monthly reporting for overall campaign performance as well as one-off requests working closely with the Ad Operations Manager
Leverage channel data and industry developments to identify and execute tests, enhance reporting, and identify key levers and opportunities to implement optimization to improve performance
- You will have an advantage if you have (preferred but not mandatory):
A good understanding of DSPs (The Trade Desk, DBM, Mediamath, etc), their role in the demand-supply chain and working will be a plus
A good understanding of the programmatic supply side and demand side eco-system including DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, DMPs etc and one of the top rich media trafficking systems (DoubleClick, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, etc) will be a plus
Understand differences in Awareness and Direct Response campaign delivery to meet advertiser performance metrics and also being able to articulate the interplay between DSP, DMP and SSP clearly to generalist marketing audiences
Understand why a programmatic buyer would want to use one platform versus another and sell in the SMX value proposition in that context
- In addition, you are a
Very driven Self-Starter with ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies
Hands on experience creating insights from using raw digital data (site analytics, ad servers logs)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel as baseline and other statistical tools like R, SaaS etc
Experience working within a start-up culture is a plus
- You are a committed team worker - adaptable, friendly, approachable and resourceful - and also carry a die-hard, positive, can-do attitude:
- A very good communicator (written and verbal) as well as a great listener while being thorough in your workflow with the team
- Focused on accountability and not afraid of getting into the detail of the products and job to be done. You also enjoy being part of the media industry and building relationships with clients and agencies
- You are adaptable within a fast-changing “start-up” environment and are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- Ability to meet targets, builds long-lasting relationships with clients through excellent customer service to clients. Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment - caring for the team’s targets over and above your’s
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills, with good attention to detail.
- Strong project management and communication skills (verbal and written).
Reports to: CEO, SMX
Working hours: Full time (Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6 pm) but with a mindset for call of duty within a start-up environment
Salary: Very competitive, plus performance-based bonus