- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Technical support
- To undertake electrical installation of accessories and GPS tracking devices on a wide variety of vehicles and plant.
- To service and repair ancillary parts and equipment as required.
- To requisition parts and equipment as necessary.
- To liase with manufacturers and/or agents on problems to achieve an efficient installation.
- To keep own vehicle clean and tidy and clean and tidy any site or work area after use (if appropriate).
- To complete all documentation including inspection sheets, certificates, receipts applying signatures as appropriate.
- To identify repairs required through unfair wear and tear and advise the Service Manager.
- To undertake training as may be required and product training by consultation.
- To carry out work within a realistic time, be this time either manufacturers, locally negotiated or
- a combination of both or by agreed schedules of work.
- To record all times and attendance hours to facilitate payment from clients.
- To be read in conjunction with the following General Requirements.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training
- and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with company policies.
- To co-operate with the company in complying with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.