- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Technical skills, Communications skills, Driving
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General maintenance on forklifts.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical or electrical faults
- Responsible for all tools, and equipment in the service Van.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Knowledge of Automotive Vehicle, preferably forklift
- Technical knowledge on Engines or Electrical or Mechanical systems. On the Job training shall be provided to successful candidate
- Must be Mechanical / Electrical incline
- Has initiative, streetsmart, with problem solving skills.
- Good attitude, with commitment and sense of responsibility
Experience/ Qualification Requirements:
- At least NTC 3 or above in Automotive or Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Able to speak & write English
- Applicants having Class 3 is essential
Email Resume in MS Word format with photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants can look forward to a long term career with
learning and development opportunities.