- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: electronic, Audio Visual
On behalf of our Audio Visual client, we are seeking for aspiring talents who are keen to be an Audio Visual (AV) Technician.
- Provide AV technical support to the Care Centre in accordance with clients' policies, procedures and processes
- Liaise with customers directly regarding product repairs
- Conduct failure analysis and troubleshooting for clients' equipment/s.
- Provide onsite technical support and resolve technical issues
- GCE O Level / NITEC
- Preferably with knowledge in electornics and AV products
- A good team player with high level of responsibility and ability to work independently when required
- Good customer service and communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Possess valid Class 2B/3 driving license
- On-Job-Training will be provided
*Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all applications are treated with strictest confidence.
Please visit us at www.onelinkhr.com.