- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Business Economics, Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Auditors with banking audit experience will also be considered for this role, Financial reporting and control, including Head Office, MAS and Statutory reporting, Strong leadership qualities and the ability to multitask
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
AVP / Assistant Manage;Financial Control (reporting/ control / audit)- Corporate Bank
The Financial Control (FCD) is in charge of the financial and managerial accounting, tax reporting and financial controls in the Singapore Office.
- Financial reporting and control, including Head Office, MAS and Statutory reporting
- Assisting and supporting in the efficient/effective execution and coordination of the functions of the department
- Training and supervision of junior staff
- Assisting in compliance and advisory work in relation to regulatory and accounting matters
- Participating in Finance-related projects as assigned
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a bank - auditors with banking audit experience will also be considered for this role
- Conversance with financial reporting standards and regulatory changes
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to multitask will help the candidate perform successfully in this role