- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Service Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Processing treasury products and settlement using various systems, Booking accounting entries in systems, providing reports, experience in operation handling treasury products and swift payment is preferred
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
AVP / Assistant Manager; IT System Operation & Administration -Financial Institution /Bank
The System Operation and Administration (SOA), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for system operations, application administration, system administration, and system risk control, including IT compliance.
Through this department,they manage Head Office systems and application administration projects for the region.
- Responsible for System Administration on application software. (user support, trouble shoot, and proactive improvement) of banking system
- Assist for maintenance/trouble-shoot/proactive improvement of all production systems
- Assist for production change control and EUC program library management
- Responsible for Head office provided DB system, In house DB application, HO provided Solaris / Sybase / application, in house Solaris application, and Dealing room /Market Risk department related applications.
- Responsible for Database administrator as Oracle / SQL server.
- Responsible for production data management.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology
- At least 6 year of relevant experience in IT system administration as a project member, and at least 1 year of experience in banking is preferred
- In depth knowledge and experience in Oracle Database
- Experience of Windows 2003/2008/2012 server / Vmware technology / Sybase DBA / System development ( SQL ) experience / Project team leader experiences advantageous
- Willingness to study Dealing room support job