- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Management
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
* To work closely with Product in executing pricing strategy and marketing activities to increase BUC market share and referral volume through strategic partners.
* To assist sales staff in showflat duty allocation to ensure efficiency in manpower planning in all new launches.
* To assist in weekly/ monthly updates of all new launches and campaigns to senior management.
* Ensure accuracy and control in all showflat claims for approval by Head, Channel Management
* To review and approve all new agency and agent admission into DBS panel.
* To update Product and Paraunit on all new project names and uploading into LEAPs before all project launches.
* Ensure sound control and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements particularly regarding documentation and marketing materials to 3rd parties/business partners
* Achieve high standard of satisfaction and service quality in managing strategic business partners.
* Network with external stakeholders (developers, property and insurance agents, corporations, professional bodies and other potential referral agents) to support potential sales referrals.
* Min. 10 years of experience
* Non-technical Experience
* Strong passion for business development.
* Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Good networking capabilities, preferably with an established relationship with external partners.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.