- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Working in C, C++, Python, Shell Scripting and various UNIX tools.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Communicating with the sub systems regarding the requirements, clarifications and issues.
* Involved in production deployment and production support during issues promotion.
* Able to complete the work by meeting deadlines.
* Involved in all phases of the project like analysis, design, coding, unit testing
* Effective troubleshooting the issues and provide resolution on time.
* Support includes Monitoring and Supporting Banking applications globally and In-depth investigations can be done when troubleshooting the error to find the root cause which happened during loading/application failure.
* Assign incident to L3 for defect fix.Request for Known defect list if any and take the ownership of the defect untill close.
* Raise the INCIDENTS and RR's For Emergency changes for service restart if any impact.
* Proactive monitoring of Application health and perform start/stop/reboot/rerun servers/jobs
* work on health check activities to ensure availability of applications.
* Setup Defects Management call every week and put Defects Priority Guideline to business team
* Manage high severity high customer impact incidents focusing on fast recovery
* Monthly performance ,Application Availability dashboard reporting and presentation to management teams
* 24/7 Application L2 Support
* Analyze tickets raised by CSO team and identify the cause of issue and work/divert to the teams.
* Working with the respective teams to determine the root cause in case of multiple team involvement as required.
* After root cause identification and obtaining the concurrence from L3 team about the fix, then raise CR for implementation. prevent recurrence of problem incident
* Ensure SIT and UAT approval and UAT BU Sign off.
* Ensure deployment is done and LV passed.
* Analyze the application logs for the alerts received by monitoring application and proceed with the recovery as an when required.
* Ensuring the batch jobs are executed as scheduled and troubleshoot the issue in case of fail jobs.
* Coordination of application releases and infrastructure changes and actively participates in release activities every week that goes into production environments.
* Operating Systems: AIX 7.x, 6.x [ Secondary - Solaris, HPUX, Linux]
* Secondary knowledge db2,Maria db,Kony Product
* J2EE (Servlets, JSP), JDBC
* Struts , Hibernate, Apache Tomcat
* Working in C, C++, Python, Shell Scripting and various UNIX tools.
* This position requires minimum 10 years of experience working in the IT environment in Banking
* Master Degree in IT is preferred, those with experience may be considered
* It is a technical hands-on role requiring the person to provide BAU production 24/7 support
* This role also requires the candidate to deep dive into issues and systems trends and reduce/improve systems performance
* Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment, meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
* Strong written and verbal communication skills combined
* Responsible for Monitoring the Autosys jobs and if fails immediately resolve the issues
* IBM Certified System Administrator WebSphere Application Server
* Kony Developer Certification 7.0
* IBM Certified HTTP Server
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.