- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Technology Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Regional SUC team manages an annual S$3 billion expense base, and plays a critical controllership role in Group Technology and Operations spend and all back-office support cost. We are in the midst of our transformation journey and an exciting opportunity exists to join the team in making DBS the Best Bank In The World #BBIW by providing support to Operations and Support Unit functions.
Reporting to the Technology Finance Vice President, you will:
* Manage the Technology function(s) relationship with key stakeholders across the group and locations.
* Pro-actively identify business challenges faced by Technology function, and propose ‘fit for purpose’ solutions and provide transparency to key stakeholders.
* Support the respective Technology function(s) to meet their KPIs by developing metrics and measurement, ensuring all business priorities are met.
* Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant banking experience. Strong understanding of finance and technology processes across functions/departments in the bank.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and process design skills.
* Ability to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Strategic, forward-thinking, solutions-focused and thrive in ambiguity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.