- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Story Telling
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition.
The DBS Foundation’s vision is to shape a better future for Asia. It focuses on building a more inclusive Asia by championing social entrepreneurship and social innovation. The Foundation is an endeavor from DBS Bank to make an even greater impact in addressing Asia’s evolving social needs.
DBS Foundation works with Social Enterprises (SEs) with programmes ranging from venture challenges, learning forums and regional summit, incubation, project grant support, skills based volunteering as well as mentoring.
The candidate will be the marketing and communications manager for DBS Foundation, bringing to the fore various programmes and events the Foundation offers to the social enterprise community. He / She will be responsible for planning, creating, managing and marketing content for the Foundation’s online platforms; liaising with regional team members as well as building relationships with SEs and partners in Singapore and other key markets of the bank.
This position requires a team player with excellent marketing and communication skills. A sound understanding of the social entrepreneurship sector will be a bonus.
* Design marketing and communications to support Foundation’s programmes; including managing internal & external communication platforms.
* Engage regional colleagues actively and support in creation of content and case studies on corporate citizenry.
* Work with the rest of the DBS Group Marketing team in planning various projects/events that will involve social enterprises, staff, other partners and execute the same along with the team.
* Build partnerships within and outside of DBS to support SEs and social innovation; help measure and articulate impact of the efforts.
Marketing & Communications
* Develop, amplify and manage offline and online marketing campaigns, website, intranet, videos, & marketing collateral, etc.
* Develop and amplify content around DBS’ efforts in championing social entrepreneurship.
* Keep abreast with emerging trends in the SE and social innovation landscape in Asia. Collate or create content that is current, interesting and useful to the SE community.
* Help in preparation of reports on SEs’ and projects in progress on a regular basis for Singapore and key markets.
* Assist in creation of thought leadership pieces that showcase DBSF and DBS internally and externally as champions of SE and social innovation.
* Recognised degree related to Marketing / Communications / Journalism.
* Minimum 7 years work experience in marketing communications, with experience in communications development.
* Excellent story-telling, writing, editing, proofreading skills, familiarity with Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin is a plus.
* Must be creative, have an eye for design and layout as well as an ability to present ideas and concepts.
* Experience in conceptualizing and creating content for online and offline consumption.
* Experience in directing and managing agencies/vendors to design and produce marketing & communications collateral.
* Familiarity with customer journey to deliver positive end-user experiences online and offline.
* Strong knowledge and experience in digital and social media marketing, from planning to execution to performance tracking and reporting.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
* Must be able to work independently in a lean team, with minimal supervision.
* Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
* Volunteer or internship experience in the social enterprise space should be highlighted.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.