- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Strong hands-on experience in Core Java (Ideally have knowledge of Java 8)
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Undertaking the necessary requirement analysis; be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions; be able to clearly articulate pros & cons of various technologies & platforms; be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations;
* Designing the Technical architecture and application customization
* To be the link between the needs of the organization and the data scientists/analysts and the developers.
* To be a self-starter and to able to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
* To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Have experience in setting up data security and data privacy
* Fine tune applications and systems for high performance and higher volume throughput.
* Extensive knowledge/experience in Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
* Strong hands-on experience in Core Java (Ideally have knowledge of Java 8)
* Familiar with Unix/Linux operation system
* Responsible for development and troubleshooting on Hadoop technologies like HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, MapReduce, HBase, Impala, Oozie and Kafka.
* Java Map Reduce
* Have a firm understanding of major programming/scripting languages like Java, Unix, Python and/or R
* Translate, load and exhibit unrelated data sets in various formats and sources.
* Proven Knowledge of workflow/ schedulers
* Ability to deal with Data Loading tools like Flume and Sqoop. Manage Hadoop jobs using scheduler
* Strong knowledge in SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB)
* Exposure to statistical analysis and machine learning tools such as R
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.