- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: See job description.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Management & Motivation
* Assist Solution Lead\Project Manager in analysing user requirements and designing suitable solutions
* Report issues and risks to Solution Lead\Project Manager
* Gather, clarify and study business requirements
* Perform data analysis and data mapping
* Design and create functional specification
* Review test data for completeness and coverage
* Create test traceability matrix
* Sort solution architect and production leads endorsement on the design
* Follow up user clarification and functional specification signoff
* Follow up and support investigation of production outstanding issues
* Support and review completeness of test cases
* Review various upstream functional specification
* Coordinate the handshake and deliverable from code build to testing
* Education - Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
* Specialized knowledge
* Good knowledge and hands on experience of working in banking , Peoplesoft EPM modules (FTP, ABM - Cost allocations).
* Good to have knowledge of Specific provisions, general provisions
* Good to have experience of working on HPQC\HPALM
* Good knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience
* Experience - 5 to 6 years of experience, of working on software development projects and full understanding of System Development Life Cycle, as a business analyst.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.