- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: SQL
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
* Partner with Wealth business in developing a deep understanding of key performance drivers in order to provide independent inputs on business trends.
* Facilitate fact-based discussion on key business issues underpinning profitability and productivity.
* Help business identify profitable opportunities and areas for collaboration within the Bank.
* Provide business finance support for new projects and initiatives (e.g. new product launches, system enhancements, and strategic cost management).
* Plan, implement or improve finance system and processes to increase growth of private bank business and reduce manual processes
* Management reporting - Monthly Performance Analysis, Weekly Flash and Quarterly Forecasting, Annual Budgeting, etc. looking at product level, in areas of revenue, margins, volumes, direct and allocated expenses, headcount
* Produce relevant monthly performance reports at RM/Client/Marketing Team/Product level to help to support the business
* Provide commentaries on MoM, YoY, QoQ variances and vs Budget
* Work closely with Country business finance teams and Group MIS/Policy/Tax/Financial Accounting/Capital teams for monthly submission of actual, flash, forecast and budget
* Provide advice and support to business with regards to accounting policy and financial controls. Implement new or changes in Accounting policies and Regulations and monitor adherence, where applicable to the business
* Coordinate with Business, Operations, Technology and Finance partners to ensure that business transactions are properly recorded
* Work with relevant support units on allocated cost management
* Degree in Business/Commerce/Accounting is preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in management reporting and data analytics.
* Well-versed in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hyperion tools and Essbase. Possessing SQL/Macro skills is an advantage.
* Knowledge of financial products and services in the Wealth business is preferred.
* Meticulous, detailed, hands on with good aptitude for numbers and strong analytical skills. Comfortable dealing with high volume of data and financial numbers
* Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
* Comfortable in dealing with senior business stakeholders
* A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
* Highly driven
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.