- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: See job description.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To manage Mission Critical IT facilities in Data Centre and remote buildings in Singapore. This role will govern the facility management operations of these major facilities and supervise the routine preventive maintenance to the key M&E infrastructures.
* To assist DC Facility Manager to govern the facility operation of Data Centres and remote buildings IT Rooms.
* Management of Data Centre and remote building IT space power and space Capacity (including cable containment), Planning and Provisioning
* Track, record, report and manage all equipment move-in and move-out of the data centres with proper approval. e.g. assign rack for new equipment move-in, move out from rack
* Manage outsourced facility vendors and Data Centre landlord
* Provide onsite supervision for all critical facility maintenance.
* Respond to incidents following the standard incident response procedure & track till closure
* Liaise with DC/Building landlord to ensure optimal operation of electricity, HVAC and monitoring environments within Mission Critical IT facilities in Data Centre and remote buildings.
* Familiar with Structured Cabling system and its related components
* Assist on cabling request and ensure quality Structured Cabling installation through close supervision of cabling installer
* To generate reports to management
* Minimum 5 years Data Centre facilities management and project experience.
* Experience working in a high-pressured environment with 24x7 on-call responsibilities
* Strong understanding of incident, problem and change management procedures based on ITIL best practices
* Must be experienced in the operation, maintenance & repair of infrastructure including but not limited to power distribution, emergency generators, UPS systems, PDU's, chillers, pumps, CRAC units, Building Automation System, along with other components related to Power & HVAC support.
* Experienced in managing Data Centre vendors, out-sourcing vendors and project execution.
* Familiarity with equipment requirements in Data Centre such as Storage, servers and networking equipment such as routers, switches is a plus.
* DCIM knowledge and usage (CA DCIM preferred)
* Knowledge of TIA-942 standard and MAS TVRA
* Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel & PowerPoint
* Good communication skills
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Ability to work in a team
* B.S. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a related field is strongly preferred
* Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
* Certified Data Centre Professional or Equivalent
* Qualifications in ITIL Foundation level at a minimum
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.