- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Doctorate
- Field of Study: Business Analytics
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: machine learning modelling
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
* To perform analysis on large volumes of data to generate actionable insights for business users.
* To develop and train deployable machine learning models, as well as reinforcement learning models to solve specific business problems.
* To design and develop analytical/machine learning models for addressing specific business problems.
* Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
* Work with internal teams & business partners to develop predictive models that support FTP policy & administration, centralised financial planning and balance sheet management. Leverage off the internal finance systems to build a suite of analytics libraries. Work with technology teams to drive strategic analytical abilities in finance systems, specifying data attributes required and dashboards.
* Designing and implementing processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes
* Minimum - University degree in Banking, Computer Science or Engineering-related field or Applied Statistics. PhD in Statistics or Computer Science would be strongly preferable.
* 5-7 years of progressing working experience in machine learning modelling and data science techniques in financial services industry or related fields. Experience in ALM (Asset Liability Management) and/or data modelling an added advantage.
* Excellent written and communication skills; capability to work independently and in a team
* Experience in scripting languages such as R/Python and Spark for data analysis and visualization.
* Strong understanding in data warehousing/mart and BI concepts
* Strong understanding of data modelling, data visualisation skills
* Demonstrate ability in critical, creative thinking, problem solving
* Knowledge and experience as a solutions architect will be considered as added advantage
* Knowledge and experience in Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning is an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.