- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on Treasury & Markets Projects and Enhancements.
* The candidate will be responsible to work with various stakeholders to understand the business requirements, translating into user stories, process flow, mock up screens (where required).
* Leverage the subject matter experts end to end in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
* Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
* Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements.
* Work closely with Product Owner and Project Team to design and deliver user stories, process workflow, prototype and mock up screens (when required).
* Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
* Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability
* Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
* At least 3 to 5 years working as a Business Analyst.
* Experience in writing User Stories, Test Cases, mapping process workflow, data analysis
* Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge. Understanding of exchange traded derivatives is a must.
* Experience working on UBIX will be a strong advantage.
* Experience working on HPQC\HPALM, Jira, Confluence will be an advantage
* CBAP certification will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.