- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
IT Shared Service designs, develops and maintains various suites of productivity tools, platforms and processes to enable IT development teams in delivering high value solutions to our customers faster, with better quality, stability, predictability and lower costs.
While harnessing new technologies and processes to meet strategic objectives, there is need to define and provide continuous monitoring on the success of various programs in enhancing the performance of IT teams.
This role is to drive continuous improvement and innovation on enterprise IT delivery metrics monitoring and reporting.
* Drive the IT delivery metrics automation agenda to align with the bank’s business goals and objectives.
* Ensure timely availability and accuracy of metrics for strategic forums and executive reporting.
* Deliver continuous improvement on the enterprise metrics framework on IT delivery and services.
* Work with diverse groups of stakeholders to define and create performance benchmarks.
* Validate data requirements and be able to handle huge volume of data drawn from heterogeneous sources / repositories.
* Carry out data extraction, manipulation and independent analysis on data quality and sufficiency.
* Leverage a variety of tools such as Qlikview, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Hadoop, Excel etc. and open source tools to develop scorecard, dashboards and reports on IT-related processes.
* Automate data acquisition, transformation, validation and reporting where possible.
* Support tracking on performance outcome on IT delivery and services.
* See through the data and analyze it to derive conclusions and insights. Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets into user friendly format.
* Interact professionally with a diverse people such as management, executives and SMEs.
* Define and continuously improve the metrics framework on IT delivery and services.
* Degree with 10+ years IT work experience, preferably with track record in financial services institution, system development and consulting.
* Interacted with diverse stakeholders on same data set would be preferred.
* Handled large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching to present findings in timely fashion.
* Worked proactively under pressure and have handled concurrent initiatives independently.
* Keen eye for detail, strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
* Hands on expertise in developing scorecard, dashboards and reports using Qlikview, SQL, and Excel.
* Good knowledge of hardware, software, application development, IT governance and operation would be advantageous.
* Project and program management, business intelligence certifications would be ideal.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.