- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Exchange, Microsft Lync, Blackberry Enteprise Server, File/Print servers, Unified Communications, Vendor Management, Project management
Our client is a financial organization dealing in securities and derivatives. Reporting to the manager, you will be handling the project delivery and maintenance of the Microsoft Exchange and Lync systems. You will also be in-charge of all messaging and unified communications systems including BlackBerry Server, End User Computing and File/Print Servers. As the subject matter expert in incident management, you will be the project manager for all messaging projects and enhancements. You will also be required to ensure all policies, process documentations are properly maintained.
* Ideally a degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Experienced in the project delivery and operations of Microsoft Exchange and Lync.
* Proven background as a project manager, handling vendor management of all projects according to technical design.
* Strong knowledge of the following will be preferred:
o Active Directory o Blackberry Enterprise Server
o File/Print servers
o Windows scripting/ PowerShell / SML.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
* Singaporeans & PRs will be advantageous.
Do drop your latest CV along with your current, expected remunerations & notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Please contact Kelvin Tan (Reg No. R1218224) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)