- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Experience in KYC/AML areas, AML packages (Actimize, Fircosoft or Detica) or compliance experience, within FI, would be a plus
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Working with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, estimates, plans, and produce high quality delivery charters and documentation
* Direct and lead team, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation, issues, change control processes, and communicate status within the Technology and Business partner organizations
* Manage and track resources, forecasts and schedule to achieve target scope, schedule and cost
* Ensure that all deliveries are compliant with DBS internal Project Management Methodology and Key Controls
* Provide teams with expertise, direction, motivation, and encouragement. Team composed of: onsite and offsite teams/resources and possible external vendors
* Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibilities
* Achieve delivery goals by collaborating with stakeholders at all management levels across DBS, including architects and strategists, technical IT subject matter experts, business partners, vendors, and senior management.
* Demonstrate skills in conflict management and negotiation to achieve goals and develop trust with stakeholders
* Embrace teamwork while promoting a culture of openness and flexibility
* Drive agile adoption and scale agile across the organization
* Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of practical project delivery working experience with development and coding background
* Experience in KYC/AML areas, AML packages (Actimize, Fircosoft or Detica) or compliance experience, within FI, would be a plus
* Certified agile scrum master and/or project management
* Proficient in project management and planning tools, Confluence, JIRA and PPM
* Good team player, positive attitude, innovative and embraces change with good written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.