- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: QlikView, Tableau
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications, marketing and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition.
As the bank leaps forward on its digital transformation agenda, we are seeking an experienced Data Engineering & Analytics specialist who will drive our regional efforts pertaining to marketing tech stack in the areas of marketing analytics, personalisation, API strategy, and emerging technologies.
* Own and advance the marketing data architecture, optimising marketing's effectiveness by getting the most out of our MarTech stack, data and processes
* Support selection, implementation, administration, optimisation, adoption, training and utilisation of marketing intelligence and visualisation solutions
* Drive marketing analytics and reporting across paid, owned and earned channels and enable actionable insights through the customer journey
* Capture, process, store, visualise and optimise marketing data from MarTech platforms/tools including ad servers, web analytics, social channels, DMP etc.
* Automate and productionise analytic data marts, deploy analytic projects to production, via either API or batch job
* Build and refine BI visualisation of multi-dimensional KPIs to establish benchmarks and assess performance of media and channel formats, content marketing and always-on social initiatives
* Develop data-driven hypotheses for test & learn and improve performance of campaigns and content marketing initiatives
* Effectively collaborate with various internal stakeholders including Technology & Operations, Info-Security, DataFirst program office.
* Build and manage relationships with MarTech vendors & service providers.
* Degree in Computer Science, data analytics or related field
* Must be analytical, solution oriented, and be able to propose & follow through both transformational and incremental changes to advance our data journey.
* Knowledge of performance marketing discipline - executing & optimising campaigns across search engines, display, social media using programmatic, remarketing, behavioural targeting etc.
* Understanding of tagging and tracking across media formats
* 4-5 years of relevant functional experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.