- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Relevant experience in analysis, preferably in banking, finance, digital and/or consulting industries
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Drive and deliver enterprise scale transformation programs and high priority strategic projects
* Responsible for project delivery on time, on budget and with the right quality
* Foster partnership with stakeholders from business and support units, technology counterparts and vendors to articulate project objectives, develop and execute project plans
* Manage effective project and program level communications across all stakeholder groups (Business, Operations and Technology), at various levels of technical detail
* Drive continuous improvement in the way we deliver to our Business. Ensure best practices are in place for project execution and management
* Effective problem solver, with excellent quantitative techniques and good communication / interpersonal skills.
* Qualified professional with a University degree or equivalent
* Strong hold in Excel (macros/VB script), Power Point or equivalent presentation software, Visio or equivalent planning tools and preparation of MIS & management reporting
* Familiar with the Agile delivery methodology
* Very hands-on, detail-oriented in every aspect of the project, but able to handle ambiguity
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, able to adapt to various levels of detail
* A natural team worker with excellent interpersonal skills, to facilitate working within the broader T&O department and with business partners and vendors
* Result-driven, self-starter and independent worker
* Effective with working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment
* Energetic and energizing character, with a strong ability to manage by influence
* Relevant experience in analysis, preferably in banking, finance, digital and/or consulting industries
* Strong modeling, analytical, planning and organizing skills
* Ability to take initiatives and drive strategic projects; a good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.