- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: see attached
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
About DBS SME Banking
* We are the Best SME Bank in Asia (The Asset, 2016)
+ 1 out of 2 SMEs in Singapore bank with DBS SME Banking
+ Over 4 decades of experience in the SME space
+ Extensive regional footprint and a strong leadership team with deep knowledge and insight of Asia
+ Global-local approach: global footprint and knowledge, deep local insights by industry verticals and sub-geographies
* Not only are we the World’s Best Digital Bank (Euromoney, 2016), we are also the Best Corporate Digital Bank (Global Finance, 2015)
+ We are on a mission to re-imagine SME Banking, to make it a seamless and invisible engine of every business in Asia
+ We see ourselves as a 1,600 people start-up, leveraging start-up thinking while relying on the latest innovation and technology to design business solutions for our customers
+ We have, and are running >100 experiments across the region, and every employee in DBS SME Banking is encouraged to initiate and/or participate in experiments. Through these experiments we have achieved several “firsts” in Asia. Some notable, multi-award winning initiatives developed from these experiments are:
+ First fully online account opening service in Singapore, Hong Kong and India (skip the branch totally)
+ First integrated banking solution with Tally in India
+ First online loan application system in Singapore with 24Hr TAT
+ First mobile networking platform for SMEs in Asia (DBS BusinessClass)
+ RM Assistance iPad apps to enable our RMs to work anytime, anywhere
* A DNA and culture like no other banks/MNCs
+ We have a purpose. We don’t see ourselves as just another service-provider. We are here with a vision to enable all businesses in Asia to run their businesses effortlessly on DBS (& our partners’) platforms and solutions
+ We predict the future. We are encouraged to imagine banking and businesses in the next 5 years and to design solutions for future problems and needs
+ We place our customers in the heart of everything that we do. We discover insights and design based on customer journeys and we run on AGILE. This is so we can test fast, fail fast, and pivot fast
+ We are collaborative. We are always on the lookout for ecosystem players to partner with and expand opportunities for business and capabilities growth
+ We are data-driven. BIG data powers the way we work every day and every decision that we make
+ We function like a tech company. We strive to deliver transformative banking services in new ways via technology
+ We are passionate in helping enterprises grow. As a bank with one of the longest heritage in Asia, we are resilient and passionate to support every stage of our customers’ business life cycle
* Be responsible for negotiation & execution of search, social, programmatic and direct buys with the vision to build in-house capabilities
* Guide day-to-day campaign operations across multiple partners
* Strategize and iterate on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders
* Provide critical reporting to internet stakeholders on progress and ROI
* Daily optimization of ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational and performance efficiency
* Daily consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies and creative
* Planning, implementing, analyzing and improving all SEO and SEM activities for regional DBS SME Banking.
* Hands-on management of all SEO including indexing, content optimization, meta-data optimization, and maintaining SEO-friendly site architecture.
* Working with the PWEB team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website
[SEM and Performance Marketing]
* Co-developing and implementing online acquisition strategies such as direct response, content marketing and message A|B testing, etc.
* Gathering, classifying, organizing, and managing keywords through various tools and techniques.
* Performance marketing optimization as the main contributor to reaching online acquisition targets. Work with Marketing counterparts to tweak message positioning and drive the media agency to continually improve results
* Keeping up-to-date with the newest SEO/SEM strategies, techniques and best practices, and shortlist test-and-learn experiments to conduct.
[Reporting and Evaluation]
* Build reporting templates which are aligned to internal EATE scorecards, as well as funnel view of online purchase conversions
* Provide clear evaluation of the data and recommend next steps for the team to improve performance
* Act as strong internal advocate and evangelist for all search marketing activities and coordinate trainings, informational sessions, workshops, etc. for the regional team
* Minimum of 6 years of "hands-on" experience as SEO/SEM Lead or SEO/SEM Manager with proven track record of successful strategy and implementation.
* Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
* Experience with Omniture, CMS Autonomy, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Keyword Tool, SEO MOZ, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
* Attention to detail and focus on quality of results i.e. online conversions.
* Some exposure to global search marketing strategies and tactics, such as localization and translation of paid and organic search terms and ad copy.
* Experience managing a full service search agency with global scope and responsibilities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be self-motivated and independent, well organized, able to do hands-on work with minimum supervision, and work well with all staff levels.
* Experience working in the banking/technology industry or substantial experience at a Search Marketing agency is preferred.
* Past or current Google AdWords Certification.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.