- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Human Resource Management, Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Minimum with 5 years expereince in the field of Talent Management, Organisational Devdelopment, consulting and/or managing projects / programs., Eloquence, meticulousness with a can-do and will-do attitude , Savvy with talent-sourcing methodologies
Our client is one of the leading foreignBank in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
AVP / VP; HR Generalist / HR Business Partner/ HR Management / Recruitment (Talent Management/ Talent Acquisition / Recruitment) - Bank
Human Resources Department (HRD) is responsible for all personnel matters of employees based in Singapore. The department provides strategic and operational support to line management and employees in the full spectrum of human resource functions and services including recruitment, compensation and benefits, mobility management, staff engagement and performance management as well as training and development.The companynow have an opportunity to bring in a new team member to join the team and support the Talent Management function.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Partnering the HR business partners and hiring managers to source, through various position appropriate channels, for suitable candidates. The channels could be utilizing direct sourcing methods such as the internet (e.g. job portals, social and professional networking sites), partnering with institutions and researching new ways of sourcing for candidates.
- To ensure therecruiting process is managed efficiently and effectively. This will include writing job descriptions, evaluating if candidates meet the position requirements, sending rejection letters etc.
- Ensuring that the process from selection through to on boarding and confirmation is well-managed and being hands-on with administrative and recordkeeping duties such as performing and following-up on offer packages, orientation packages and background checks.
- Coordinating and implementing graduate recruitment initiatives and projects any other duties and projects as assigned.
- Savvy with talent-sourcing methodologies, candidate has a degree with experience in direct sourcing for the Banking Sector.
- Eloquence, meticulousness with a can-do and will-do attitude are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role.
- Minimum with 5 years expereince in the field of Talent Management, Organisational Devdelopment, consulting and/or managing projects / programs.
- Previous expereince leading others through influence and/or consulting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks effectively.
- Ability to bring divergent groups to consensus.
- Highly ethical and discreet, with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong time management, judgement, meticulous attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to colaborate with others.