- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing, Information Engineering and Media
- Skills: Strong integrated marketing communications and management skills, Experience with search marketing and online advertising, Experience with developing media plans and negotiating with agencies
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
B2B Marketing Manager
The purpose of this role is to build, execute and measure strong B2B marketing communications and programs that will drive awareness and demand of Business Solutions in CRM and ERP. The candidate will need to work closely with APAC segment marcom managers, the subsidiary MBS Marketing Managers, partner marketing managers, and WW MBS product marketing managers to localize collaterals and content, and determine the best way to reach out to B2B customers.
1. Develop marketing plan for the target segment, across all communications and sales channels
2. Execute and support the "go-to-market" marketing and communication mix - proposals, promotions, direct mail, events, digital, social, through-partner
3. Develop or localize value propositions and direct/indirect outreach content
4. Support launches, customer evidence production, with-partner and through-partner marketing
5. Oversee lead flow-through from marketing to sales/partners. Conduct briefings for lead-catchers
6. Run and evaluate ROMI reports across APAC
7. Manage and liaise with creative and media agency on campaigns and customer evidence, vendors on events and sponsorships, MS data services on campaign/lead upload
8. Support partnerships (with other BGs or partners) that offer strategic co-branding opportunities and revenue opportunities
9. Handle all POs with vendors in compliance with Company policies. Manage budget allocated.
10. Source and manage AHQ marketing inventory
11. Provide marketing operations support to BG Lead as and when needed
1. 4-6 years’ Experience in field marketing for a B2B software solution targeted at business users, with ability to create innovative, and effective, marketing campaigns that result in delivering business KPIs.
2. Prior Experience in driving end-to-end integrated marketing
3. Prior Experience in CRM and/or ERP marketing highly preferred
4. Prior Experience in writing internal or external marketing communications collaterals/content
5. Able to create, execute and own 360-degrees marketing plan for target segment, leveraging the complete marketing mix
6. Able to capture data and metrics for ROMI reporting
- Able to take end-to-end ownership of target segment marketing and deliver quality results in tight timeframe and tight budget, under a complex matrix organization
- Excellent English Writing Skills, especially in B2B Software Marketing to Business Decision makers
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP and the target audience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills across functional groups and across different cultures
- Proactive, agile and able to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimum hand-holding
- Analytical, Meticulous. Able to multi-task with high-level of execution
- Resourceful and Creative in seeking solutions around problems
Marketing Analyst (Online Search Engine Marketing) / Regional Insights Analyst
Job Scope & Purpose
The Account Manager manages the entire life cycle of executing client’s campaigns. From input into the proposal process to the monitoring, optimization, reporting and eventual end or renewal of that campaign.
- Provide world-class service to a portfolio of clients
- Partner with Sales in pre-sales engagement work including developing proposals and campaign strategy
- Drive full client management and engagement and immediate issue resolution
- Serve as key representative and display expert at industry events
- Provide end-to-end campaign management, by developing, executing and optimizing new and existing display campaigns, including:
- Developing a customized campaign strategy
- Setting up accounts and campaigns
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of campaigns through regular reporting and data analysis
- Leading efforts to improve ad relevancy and performance
- Processing change requests
- Providing relevant industry insights and using proprietary tools and internal resources to highlight significant trends
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility by proactively monitoring budgets and QA’ing contracts and invoices
Key Result Areas
1. Customer Management:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the account communicating regularly with the customer and the Account Team to gain up-to date account information
- Monitor contract delivery and report progress against client goals keeping the customer and Account Team informed
- Conduct campaign optimization to create best reach and meet customer satisfaction targets \
- Proactively inform customer of promotional opportunities, key dates and incremental opportunities
- Deliver value to the customer by identifying additional revenue generating opportunities
- Build solid relationships within the account and act as point person for day-to-day customer issues and concerns
- Develop knowledge, expertise and insights into the customers’ businesses
- Work with the customer to understand their satisfaction drivers and collaborate with the Account Team to resolve issues quickly and effectively adhering to the issue resolution process
- Coordinate, analyze and deliver mid/end campaign delivery reports
- Advise Advertising Operations Manager of order revisions and track to deliver on order obligation
- Perform and manage optimization of orders, communicating changes and status to the Account Team and the customer
Key Success Criteria:
- Deliver against all KPIs
- Develop excellent customer/partner satisfaction (CPE)
- Adhere rigorously to MDAS Sales & Service process and tool requirements
- Develop the customer relationship and business through effective on-boarding, campaign management and analysis
2. Collaboration with AE and the MSA team:
- Regularly review active accounts so that all aspects of account administration are effectively managed (Credit Applications, AR issues etc.)
- Proactively identify solutions to manage client expectations and optimize workflow.
- Report performance revenue to Account Executive(s) by assigned due date each month
- Prepare for and participate in client/agency meetings for assigned account(s)
- Provide input into customer Account Plans to give insights into past history, performance and cross/upsell opportunities
- Contribute to generating additional advertising solutions on MSA products
- Where appropriate, create a transition plan with the Account Team to smoothly transition campaign / account responsibilities from the AE to the AM
- Assist Account Team in developing business within the account identifying opportunities to up-sell and grow the business
- Work with the Account Team to devise retention strategies to build customer loyalty
- Proactively share information about successful campaigns with colleagues within and across MSA markets
Key Success Criteria:
- Adhere rigorously to MSA Sales & Service process and tool requirements
- Assist AE in achievement of revenue goal against defined customer base
- Deliver all reporting and on-going measurement requirements on time
- BA/BS degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience with a focus on Business Administration and/or Account Management 1-2 years in a customer service organization
- Proven attention to detail
- Proven ability to:
o Multitask & work under pressure
o Understand customer needs
- Online advertising technology and product experience preferred.
- Familiar with Ad Platforms like DART, DFA, DFP, Google AdXchange, AdTech, Mediamind
- Data & Web Analytics Tools - Google Analytics, Comscore, Omniture, Effective Measure
Key Success Criteria
1. Comply with all Order Management policies and procedures - Achieve 98% accuracy
2. Manage all exceptions and approvals to the required standard
3. Manage all order proposal Expirations - achieve 95% “on time” extensions
4. Provide accurate order information to ensure timely and accurate customer billing output
5. Adhere to all MSA Sales Process requirements
6. Recommend alternative campaign solutions
A successful performer in this role will:
- Use knowledge of MSA systems and processes to setup and maintain critical client information to support customer campaign execution
- Foster innovation in tool and process development by submitting feature requests for future tool and platform releases.
- Bring exceptional attention to detail to the execution of all tasks
- Understand and anticipate Account Team’s needs for information and/or data and proactively supply as needed
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with a wide range of internal customers/partners
- Build trust and a reputation for timely and accurate delivery for MSA’s customers
- Work effectively in high pressure situations, managing customer expectations and dealing professionally with all parties
- Look for ways to improve the effectiveness and/or accuracy of internal systems
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Listen carefully to the views and opinions of other team members before deciding on a course of action
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Online and offline advertising industry
- MSA Value Proposition - Why online, Why MSA?
- Competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Campaign Analysis
- Basic outlook skills. Includes effectively managing and organizing inbox, manage high volume without missing actions Knowledge of MSA products, solutions and services
- Operational aspects of customer / partner businesses
- Sales Process and tools Key drivers of customer satisfaction
- MSAS products, solutions and services
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
- Proven track record in campaign management and optimization
- Time & Priority Management
- Sales Process & Method
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communicating and Influencing
- Conflict Management
- Managing Sales Calls and Meetings
- Building Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Determination
- Resilience Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Agile Learner
- Integrity and Trust
- Passion for Technology
Digital Marketing Lead (Online Media)
• Develop and operationalize a social media strategy which aligns with goals to build communities with key company’s audiences
• Architect and implement digital marketing programs associated with driving key business goals, including lead generation, revenue, interest, awareness, loyalty and satisfaction.
• Develop thought leadership on digital marketing for the marketeers in the subsidiary
• Build digital marketing plans which augment/support strategic business objectives and broader marketing plans
• Work with integrated marketing team to enable execution of digital marketing campaign strategies tailored for core audience and segments including enterprise, small business and mid-market segments & IT Professional, Business Decision Makers, Developer and business executives.
• Design and implement a content and engagement strategy for all company’s .com (Singapore) sites
• Design and implement a strategy to optimize use of company’sowned media … and to boost use of earned media including social hubs.
• Drive standardized experiences across local company’s .com sites, including SEO/SEM, content and social media elements.
• Build impactful social media monitoring and influencer marketing programs.
• Drive the adoption of social media insights into campaign and customer engagement design
• Develop customer-centric best practices for digital user engagement.
• Advance our ability to assess and optimize digital media performance for our multi-million dollar media investment.
• Partner with MSCOM and marketing operations teams to provide subject-matter-expert feedback on digital marketing platform tools (i.e. lead capture, publishing, content management) to ensure subsidiary-specific needs are met and appropriate enhancements are made.
• 5 - 6+ years’ experience in digital marketing & integrated marketing programs Demonstrable competencies in SEO/SEM, Social media integration in marketing mix and monitoring, use of online analytics to drive campaign design and direction, agency management.
• Proven leadership, structure design and implementation skills.
• Conflict-resolution and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively at an advanced level.
• Self-motivated, directed person; ability to build strong, lasting business relationships; ability to understand the customer and market trends.
• Strong integrated marketing communications and management skills including agency management, research, analysis and strategy.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills - ability to present at all levels of the organization and a positive public representative of the company.
• Illustrated success in return on marketing investment BA/BS degree is required; Advanced degree is preferred.
Online B2B Asia Marketing Communications Manager
Job Description :
The Marketing team in it’s search advertising group is seeking an Asia marketing communications manager to support campaign delivery for acquisition and retention marketing efforts for it’s online Ads and it’s Network with the small-to-mid-market (SMB) segment.
This position will focus on Asia marketing programs, and will partner tightly with the Global SMB Marketing Communications team.
The Asia Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for successfully marketing the product value proposition for online search to prospective and current customers.
The position will be responsible for planning and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate leads for inside sales team, and direct marketing follow-up as well as programs to impact advertiser satisfaction and revenue.
The position will serve as communications and creative manager for a wide range of programs from e-mail, online advertising, PPC campaign, event marketing, cross-product awareness, co-marketing partnerships and other direct response campaigns.
Key Responsibilities :
•Overseeing Marketing Communication activities for the following countries in Asia: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, India, Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam)
•Execute acquisition and retention strategies for the Advertising products, including Search Ads and Content Ads
•Plan, execute and measure e-mail campaigns to house/opt-in and purchased prospect list using CRM marketing system.
•Execute marketing communications aligned to online advertising, event marketing, direct marketing, and telesales programs working with Global Marketing Managers, Asia SMB Marketing Lead and country-specific marketing leads.
•Develop and manage creative campaign copy, partnering with agency and trade marketing partners.
◦Manage review cycles with key stakeholders such as sales management, product marketing, web marketing, trade marketing, Legal, and editing.
◦Manage project and content localization as appropriate.
•Plan, execute and measure online advertising campaigns, SEM and SEO campaigns. Partner with global MarComms to input into ongoing customer retention marketing efforts including onboarding, retain & grow communications such as the newsletter and website.
•Manage marketing budget and allocation to plan. Work with Analytics team and Ad CRM Marketing group to report on campaign results and business impact.
•Coordinate with key business stakeholders and segment managers to align marketing activities to sales and fulfillment processes.
•Experience with search marketing and online advertising
•5 or more years of successful marketing experience
•Experience with B2B/trade marketing or sales material development.
•Experience with developing media plans and negotiating with agencies
•Strong project management skills
•Experience managing campaign execution from strategy to planning to execution to report/refine
•Excellent quantitative and analytic skills
•Previous experience in the APAC market is highly preferred.
•Strong reading/writing/speaking skills in English. Asian Language/English Bilingual is highly preferred.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.