- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: sales
- Review and provide advices and solutions for your clients' wealth planning, wealth management, wealth protection, long-term savings and investments, as well as health protection needs.
- Develop business portfolios to maximize profitability using the Bank's platform and position the Company as the market leader in Bancassurance.
- Participate in promotional and campaign activities.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, trusted relationships with your clients.
- Be customer-oriented, provide excellent customer service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Min. Diploma/Degree holders
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in the insurance or financial services industry will be advantageous
- Fresh graduates with a driven and dynamic personality are welcome to apply
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and able to communicate with people of all trades
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accreditation in CHI and CMFAS Modules papers
- Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82332811 /6631 2695 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326646