- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Finance
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
- Be familiar with the products and services offered by the bank
- Assess customer's financial and savings needs, and offer the appropriate financial and wealth management products, services, and solutions to the customer
- Work closely with branch staff to provide innovative product solutions to address customers' health protection and long-term savings and investment needs
- Participate in branch promotions and campaign activities
- Strengthen long-term relationships with our customers by providing excellent customer service
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in a relevant field.
- Relevant fields include Economics, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Applicants with prior experience in sales, banking, or insurance are welcomed to apply.
- Inexperienced candidates with a passion and drive in sales are also welcomed to apply.
- Excellent customer service, communication & interpersonal skills.
- 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume.
EA Personnel Reg Nos: R1328970