- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Financial Planning
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Life insurance, Sales
- Review and provide advices and solutions for your clients' wealth management.
- Develop business portfolios to maximize profitability using the Bank's platform.
- Participate in promotional and campaign activities.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, trusted relationships with your clients.
- Be customer-oriented, provide excellent customer service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Min. Diploma/Degree holders
- Sales experience in the insurance or financial services industry will be advantageous
- Fresh graduates with a driven and dynamic personality are welcome to apply
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and able to communicate with people of all trades
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accreditation in CHI and CMFAS Modules papers would be an added advantage
- Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply
Please email to email@example.com with updated resume and recent photograph.
EA personnel no.: R1326808