- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: F&B
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards
- To produce and serve all food & drinks to brand standards and recipes
- Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing display/fridges within company guidelines/ rotating stock to ensure compliance with company health and safety guidelines
- To sell and demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries and suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process.
- Able to act on initiative to optimize sales to the customer
- To operate the till in line with brand till operation & cash handling procedures
- To attend work at designated shifts
- To complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; able to work well with all level of staff
- Flexible/committed to be available for shifts
- Ability to work within a team and individually (depending on volume of shift)
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service and communicate confidently with customers
- Shows initiative and willing to learn
- Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Part time staff are required to work at least 20 hours per calendar week (Permanent positions only).
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume, including current and expected salary to: email@example.com.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Alternatively, if you have what it takes, come down for a walk-in interview on the following dates!
23rd & 24th August, 13th & 14th September:-
Costa Coffee outlet @ Raffles City (#01-45/45A, beside Robinsons taxi stand)
11am - 5pm
11am - 5pm
Singaporeans and Singapore PR are welcome.