- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Skills: Customer service
Barista (Full-time / Part-time)
Marina South (Central) - Gardens by the Bay
- Prepare and serve all types of hot and cold beverages with standards.
- Check, monitor and ensure sufficient stocks for daily operations
- Maintain personal hygiene and ensure cleanliness of the counter area at all the time
- Assist Café Manager in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge, technique and passion for coffee is an advantage.
- Those who do have any barista experience may still apply. Training will be provided.
- Able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Part time employment commitment required minimum 20 hours per week. (For those who are able to commit more than 6 months and above will be considered as permanent part-timer)
- *Salary: $1500- $1800/mth (FT), from $7.50/hr (PT)
*Salary will commensurate with skills and experience
If you've got what it takes to be part of our expansion plans, come abroad and join us to begin a rewarding career! Please submit your resume in Word/PDF attachment to email@example.com along with a most recent photograph or contact us 8438 5220.
- All Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of Availability
- Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified