- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Analytics, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project/Program management and researching experience, Ability to work independently with confidence to make quick logical business decisions, Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
(Asian Languagewith English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Sales Desk Associate (Business Researcher) - Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
a) China Market - Chinese / Mandarin Speaking
b) Japan Market - Japanese Speaking
c) Korea Market - Korean Speaking
The mission of Sales Desk is to “Deliver innovative and trusted world class services that enable our Sales Organization to develop long term customer relationships and maximize revenue attainment”. The Sales Desk Research Associate role adds value by assisting the global Sales Desk deliver services and support for the Corporate Accounts segment within the Company.
- Prepare deliverables based on pre-defined play books
- Perform peer quality reviews on documents generated by other members of the team
- Perform Quality Assurance checks on services that have been delivered around the globe
- Maintain and update status reporting for the opportunities on a weekly basis
- Send satisfaction survey to stakeholders to capture experience
- Ensure that all final delivered assets are tagged for quick search and retrieval
- Learn the Sales Desk business with the ability to grow into a coaching role
- Participate in team meetings/trainings to ensure growth ability
Competencies Required: Knowledge/Experiences/Skills
- Around 1-2 years of experience in writing documents in a technology environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to read, write and has basic conversational skills in one of the following languages: Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong aptitude to learn about MSFT and Sales Desk (need to have for promotion)
- Ability to learn to coach and have strong conversations with the field (need to have for promotion)
- Business/IT Consulting Experience (Good to have)
- Good understanding of sales/pre-sales processes (Good to have)
- Ability to think strategically and be able to work independently as well as part of a team (Good to have)
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguity (Good to have)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (Good to have)
- Cross team collaboration in a large organization (Good to have)
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.