- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Retail Management, Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer relations , Sales experience in skin care industry/training
Our client, an established Beauty & Spa trading company distributing leading salon professional brands from France is looking for:
- Reporting to Training Director
- Support the Training Director through execution of trainings, workshops and events,
- Ensure timely and smooth execution of trainings, workshops and events,
- Perform demonstration of treatments and conduct products training to beauty therapists and/or salon operators,
- Responsible to organize the training department’s schedule/ calendar, including the coordination with sales team.
- Plan for beauty salons visits, &
- Able to Handle customers enquiries
- Good customer relation skills/ Fluent in English & Mandarin to communicate with Chinese speaking associates at all levels.
- Prior sales experience in skincare industry/training.
- Preferably possess relevant beauty qualifications, e.g. CIBTAC / CIDESCO / NITEC / ITEC and/or relevant certificates in Coaching/Instructional Skills (ITE)
- Passionate & well presented with the drive & determination to achieve business goals.
- Well-groomed, good interpersonal skills and with initiative.
- Attractive sales commissions & incentives
- Opportunities in overseas exposure & career advancement.
Interested candidates please apply with photo and expected salary.