- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Benefits
As the Benefits Specialist, you will be responsible for managing benefits schemes and working closely with top management in formulating and implementing them. You will also drive system improvements and take part in any ad-hoc projects.
Our client is one of the world's leading players in its industry and is a winner of multiple awards for its performance in operational and business excellence, innovation and corporate responsibility. The company participates in projects across the globe with the Singapore office being one of its flagship operators. They are partnering with us to search for an excellent candidate to join their HR team.
As the Benefits Specialist, you will report directly to Team Manager and will assist the company in developing and implement various benefits and frameworks. These duties include and are not limited to:
* Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs
* Assist in designing, evaluating and modifying benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements
* Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to benefits administration
* Utilising various tools to perform benefits costing and carrying out trend analysis
* Organising of various staff functions and events
You should possess the following:
* Good bachelor's degree in HRM or related field
* At least 4 years of relevant HR experience managing benefits administration
* Has worked with large data sets and high volume of staff of at least 400 pax
* Well versed with Employment Act, EMFA, local remuneration guidelines and policies
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* An independent worker who is analytical, meticulous and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a specialist position focused on benefits with one the most reputable and well known brand in Singapore. You will be able to work with multiple stakeholders and hone your skills in the Benefits arena, with a team of like-minded HR enthusiasts who will help to support you. The company culture is one that is highly nurturing and encourages constant development and career progression.