- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms office
Our client is a leading local company that provides onestop integrated services for the offshore and marine industry They are looking for dynamic individuals to join their organisation.
- Issue project invoices to Customers
- Process Debit notes / Credit notes
- Issue Customer statement of accounts
- Enter invoices into Customer invoicing web sites
- Track Shipping log and invoices register
- Update Customer master file/ contact information
- Generate Customer receipts
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
- Relevant accounting certification
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS office especially with excel and words
- Experience in using accounting software for billing
- Singaporean / PR need apply
- Proactive, team player, strong sense of responsibility
- Willing to take challenges and able to take stress
5.5 days work week (Alt Sat)
8am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri),
8am - 12pm (Alt Sat)
Company Transport pickup provided at Jurong East MRT @7am.
EA License No.: 07C3481
Registration No.: R1219858
*** Candidates who are interested in the position, do kindly send in your application directly to email@example.com or click on the "Apply" button with the below link:
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notify