- Salary: 1900 - 2700
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Architecture
- Skills: AutoCAD, 2D Skills, 3D Skills
“You can’t get the job without the experience but you can’t get the experience without the job.”
Come join the AcePLP 26-months Apprenticeship Programme that has nurtured more than a thousand BIM Modelles/CAD Engineers in the AEC Industry. Train on-the-job, learn alongside industry experts, and build your expertise and resume as you work with high-profile projects.
- We offer rigorous professional training in various BIM & CAD software (e.g. Revit, AECOsim, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Navisworks)
- We train you to be a versatile BIM/CAD Engineer (Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Piping, Civil, Structural)
- We’re on the cutting edge of technology and BIM/CAD training - you’ll be working with the best
- Build your Engineering credentials and experience with our On-The-Job training programme
- Get a Specialist Skills Diploma in BIM/CAD upon successful completion of the programme
- Opportunities for Learning & Development Sponsorships (e.g. Specialist Diploma in BIM)
What’s in it for me?
- Successful candidates have been able to excel as BIM/CAD Professionals in the AEC Industries
- Possible career paths for successful candidates: BIM/CAD Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Coordinator, BIM Modeller, BIM Specialist, BIM Coordinator, BIM Manager, BIM Planner, BIM/CAD Trainer, BIM/CAD curriculum specialist, Site, Engineer, Project Manager, Installation Engineer, Construction Manager, Engineering Manager, Professional Engineer, etc.
- Sponsorships for continuous skills upgrading (e.g BIM Specialist Diploma)
Am I an eligible candidate?
- We welcome entry level candidates in relevant areas of study in Architecture, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, and Facilities Management.
- Other qualifications considered: any Engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronics, Green Building & Sustainability, etc.
- Applicants with or without experience may apply.
Why should I apply?
Join the biggest BIM/CAD Apprenticeship Programme in Singapore. Training will be provided, opportunities will be abound, and best of all, no experience required! All you need is an open mind and the readiness to learn! Are you ready to take up the challenge?
Send in your application via APPLY NOW today!