- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
(School of Applied Science)
- Lecturer will undertake curriculum development and delivery of diploma-related modules as well as be involved in securing and executing applied science-based collaborative research and student projects. Candidates should possess relevant work experience in the medical laboratory science industry.
- Relevant degree and above in life science and/or medical laboratory science related disciplines
- At least five years of work experience in diagnostic analysis in areas such as haematology, microbiology, histopathology, cytopathology and clinical chemistry. Strong industry links and exposure, with experience in related sectors is an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Sound planning and organising skills, practical and responsible
- Proficient in IT skills
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please visit:
(Hard copy resumes and applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notifi ed.)