- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Management Studies
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: People management & Interpersonal skills, Verbal & Written Communications skills, Organisational & Leadership skills, Analytical & Presentation skills
- Excellent Salary Package
- Savvy Job Location
About Our Client
With a clear focus on technology and development, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been producing timepieces of lasting value since 1868. The company has gained an international reputation based on a passion for innovative solutions and technical ingenuity. One of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, IWC crafts masterpieces of haute horlogerie at its finest, combining supreme precision with exclusive design. Today they partner with us in their search for a passionate and competent Boutique Manager.
The Boutique Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Boutique to ensure continuous and glossy operational functionality as well as maintaining profitability. Also as a manager of this sterling corporation, the brand’s voice and image has to be maintained. Since you would be an exemplary manager you would have no reservations in polishing the brand even further. Team development, superior customer service and customer database development are also essential.
- Has a vision for the boutique and the team and displays strong leadership command
- Achieves monthly and yearly Boutique turnover and KPI targets set by the brand
- Sets goal for all Sales Associate and motivates team on a daily basis
- Represents the Brand inside and outside of the Boutique
- Ensures communication with platform management and headquarters
- Insures team understanding and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Is responsible for the Boutique administration
- Is responsible for the overall training and development of Sales Associates and reviews their performances (coaching, one to one)
- Proposes local events and advertising opportunities to the platform and develops external relationships to ensure maximal exposure
The Successful Applicant
- You must have at least have a minimum of 3 years experience as a manager.
- Strong sense of luxury service and aesthetics
- Result and action oriented with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Natural leader with good interpersonal competences and empathy
- Autonomous with good analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator, able to develop a network of high net worth clients
What's On Offer
Your refined eloquence and passion for management and success will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a select and niche environment, you will have an affinity for a role which provides the avenue to refine your skill set in an lively regional role with travel opportunities.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Divya Patel on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1894970