- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Communication skills
- To manage the NSEWL Signal Branch and reports to Deputy Director (Systems).
- Able to motivate staff in contributing to the performance of the Branch and achieving Signal Performance Standard.
- Responsible for the Reliabilities of the Signalling System in North South East West Line.
- Management of all Signallers in the branch.
- Tracking of Signalling faults, monitoring of fault trends, troubleshooting and recommending corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensuring that the procedures and policies in placed are compliant and have regular dialogues with staff.
- Manage the maintenance budget of the branch.
- Ensure Safety and Quality requirements are maintained, sustained and improved.
- Review and plan adequacy of manpower and material resources of the Branch.
- Review training requirements of the branch.
- Conduct periodic supervision of staff work, review and endorse reports required of the Branch.
- Have working experiences in maintaining the Signalling System.
- Able to communicate effectively and good team player.
- University Engineering Degree with 8 years relevant experience.
- Polytechnic Engineering Diploma with 15 years relevant experience.
- IRSE qualification will have an advantage.
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.