- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Brand Management experience from FMCG / Retail / Fashion Industry
- Fashion Retail MNC
- 5 Days/North
- Salary up to $5800 per month
Our client, a fashion retail MNC, with more than 200 retail stores and counters worldwide.
- Establish product strategies and promotions to maintain a desired growth in terms of sales units, sales value and marginal income according to budget.
- Monitor and analyse key launches.
- Provide directions to, and work with A&P team to plan 360 launch plans for Main concepts.
- Provide directions to, and work with S&P team to plan VM touch points for Key launches & events.
- Work closely with CRM manager to understand our loyal consumers better, and to increase recruitment & retention rate, as well as VPT (value per transaction) & UPT (units per transaction).
- Initiate/conduct/facilitate focus group discussions to understand consumers’ needs, or their perception about our brand.
- Optimize product assortments across key touch points to acquire and retain targeted consumers at highest MI%, NBS & units possible & ensure enough range/styles to meet business objectives.
- Identify current gaps in product assortments.
- Identify & close product gaps by distribution/retailers.
- Define coherent price structure and strategies for all assortments.
- Develop new product concepts & products with 3rd parties.
- Lead Singapore's product concept development inputs/needs to PM1 & maintain effective follow up.
- Gather feedback regularly and systematically from SEs and SCs on new product selections & improvements on current products.
- Gather information regularly on Competitors’ activities and products.
- Ensure the brand's inventory is within target SOH (in months) and good quality stocks
- Provide existing or new product information to the sales, promotion and training teams regularly.
- Be able to conduct public workshops & talks about company's products, in relation to consumer benefits.
- Perform any other duties as & when required.
Possess a Degree with at least 5 years of Brand Management experience from FMCG / Retail / Fashion-related industry
Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with flair for fashion Knowledge of SAP will be a definite advantage
Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.