- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Sales, Multi-tasking
- Establish and grow long term relationships with beauty brand partners
- Follow up sales leads
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Ensure that sales targets are achieved and exceeded
- Develop and plan marketing activities for clients
- Understand and convey business objectives to clients and business partners
- Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales strategy for achieving sales target
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new clients (canvassing and cold calls, presentation pitches, negotiation and close deal)
- Build and maintain dashboards to summarize key business metrics for brand partnership team
- Co-work with internal stakeholders that include Marketing team, Sales team, Editorial team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): people friendly, business acumen, and sales experience
- Flexible individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- Naturally sales driven, detail oriented, project oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Global or multi-national beauty industry related experiences a plus.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in sales is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taiseng.
- Preferably Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
Current and Expected salary, Date of Availability, and a recent photograph