- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Network administration
(EEE or IT related dip/degree may apply)
As Engineer, you would be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Broadcast and Post Production system deployed within broadcasting facility.
Your main duties would be:
- System administration work on Transmission and Broadcast network infrastructure.
- Perform installation and preventive maintenance work on Broadcast equipment as assigned.
- Routine check on the health status of the broadcast and Post production equipments within technical facility
- Assist in new channels setup and implementation
- System administration work on Post Production infrastructure and system
- Assist Post Production users on system related issues and enquiries
- Provide technical support to sales/regional affiliates on decoder and satellite matters
- Answer facility emergency technical support calls and provide technical assistance on any broadcast or facility infrastructure problem that may arise.
- Technical understanding of broadcast equipment and systems design architecture, technical specifications and operational functions/features.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronic and communications and Degree/Diploma in IT related courses
- At least 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- Equip with IT knowledge and preferably with Linux, Mac OS X and Post Editing system experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with key broadcasting technologies such as mpeg file format, broadcast audio/video and control system, video servers, graphics, subtitling system, compression system
- Must be willing to work in shift.
- A team player with excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure