- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management , Building, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: building & facility management
- Industrial Properties Developer
- 5 days/ Permanent/ West
- Stable and Good culture working environment
Our client is one of the leading local industrial infrastructure developer spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs of the nation.
- Oversee the facilities management operations the industrial properties and be involved in team and tenant management, budget planning, outsourcing, tendering and awarding of contracts, as well as creating and monitoring KPIs
- Recommend advice and implement outsourcing strategies, review and devise improvements for processes and procedures to enhance customer satisfaction and engagement
- Perform site inspections of our properties and follow up on enforcement measures to ensure compliance and rectification by our lessees or tenants in accordance to the requirements set by the company and other government agencies
- Prepare maintenance contract specifications which includes reviewing the standard, schedule and requirement of maintenance, schedule of rates, and manage these contracts to ensure managing agents and service providers carry out their maintenance work
- Involved in monitoring, presenting performance updates and monthly report, as well as driving innovation and green initiatives
- Liaise with external parties, including various agencies for matters relating to industrial development
- Need to understand energy and water technologies, innovations and best FM operational practices to drive and implement KPIs and create new values
- Possess understanding of benchmarks, guidelines and standards such as Green Mark and Energy Trends and Conservation
- Guiding and leading a team of property executives under your charge
- Taking on ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- Honours Degree in Building & Facilities Management, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent
- Fresh graduates with excellent credentials, strong drive and good interpersonal skills may be considered
- Min 2 to 5 years of working experience in the building & facility management
- Added advantage if possess experience in the management and operation of industrial or commercial property with good tenant management and communication skills
- A team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Only Singaporean or PR need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email updated resume in MS WORD Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at (65) 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate Facilities Management Manager (YOUR NAME) in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!