- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Leadership skills
- To lead the team to deliver quality Property/Facilities Management services.
- Primary duties include liaising with our corporate clients and their tenants to discuss and report on Property/Facilities Management matters and tenancy issues.
- Attend to residents’ or tenants queries and respond to all emails and correspondences as well as maintain good relationship with residents and tenants.
- Responsible for entire estate in terms of Structural Aspects and Safety, Electrical Installation and Plumbing Works and ensure compliance with building statutory requirements.
- To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to building management.
- To supervise the staff under his/her charge and to ensure that the clients are provided with a high standard of service at all times.
- Plan and execute all facilities management and operations.
- To be responsible to organize and plan the day-to-day operations of the condominium and building.
- Ensure smooth management and the day-to-day operations of estate management services in the condominium/building, namely cleaning, security/landscape service, M&E, building services system & etc.
- Degree/Dip in Bldg & Estate Mgt or equivalent
- Min 3 years working experience in managing Strata Titled properties
- Conversant with BMSMA 2008
- Good leadership, interpersonal & communication skill
- Experience In MCST environment will be an added advantage
Interested applicants, please mail your CV with current/expected salary and recent photo to:
Suntec Real Estate Consultants Pte Ltd
9 Temasek Boulevard
#06-01 Suntec Tower Two
Attn To: HR Department
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.