- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills
- Provide building technical support to Facility Management encompassing commercial, industrial and residential properties.
- Conduct conditional inspection on existing buildings and inspection for handing and taking over of new developments.
- Provide support on technical issues to Client.
- Perform project management work in building repairs and replacement and additional and alteration works.
- Prepare project budget and tender documents;
- Conduct project meetings with Consultants, Contractors, clients, etc.
- Coordinate closely with contractors/ sub-contractors or site teams to ensure delivery of result.
- Coordinate with HSSE Dept on HSEQ Audit and safety related issues.
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field of Engineering/ Environmental/ Occupational Safety & Health studies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Dynamic and comfortable to work in a fast pace environment.