- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Business Intelligence, SDLC, SQL, Oracle
- To define and manage the development of functional requirements for the systems.
- Developing business process models to reflect As Is and To Be business processes.
- Development of Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Elicit, understand and challenge emerging business requirements in line with priorities established by the clinical and business communities
- Understanding the implications of requirements in relation to design decisions
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders from multi-disciplinary areas
- Development of appropriate Use Cases to inform and validate requirements
- Development of Requirements Traceability Matrixes and monitoring of requirement accordingly.
- Assess proposed solutions and functional designs to validate that requirements are met
- Ensuring that work done is consistent with company standards for analysis, requirements, design, modelling etc.
- Training and mentoring of all project team members
- Experience in generating and developing business processes and non functional requirements in complex information system environments.
- Experience in business analysis techniques which help in modeling and understanding a business and its operation; this will include the theory and practice of the following:
- Collation and articulation of requirements information from a variety of sources
- Business analysis and practical experience and understanding of using process modeling methodology e.g. BPM and BPP
- Excellent analytical skills - be able to identify appropriate options and solutions that satisfy the needs of the business, including identifying alternatives and evaluating these.
- Working knowledge of hospital or physician practice operation will be highly desirable.
- A clinical background will be highly desirable
- Working knowledge of healthcare informatics and/or electronic health record system will be preferred.
- Excellent written & spoken communications, communicates effectively with all levels of management, supplier partners and stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate effectively.
- Active listening skills and professional written and verbal communication skills.
Please contact Winson Tan (Reg No. R1113471) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)