- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sound knowledge of relevant statutory requirements and Singapore Accounting Standards.
The successful applicant will report to the Director of Finance (DOF).
- Assist DOF in the implementation and formulation of financial and internal control policies and system.
- Analyze the financial data /report and good at construction/ renovation project accounts
- Implement all necessary controls in order to safeguard the assets of the properties
- Ensures internal control for various accounting sections are in place.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports and liaise with various departments on operational issues & construction/renovation projects.
Education & Work Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent preferred.
- Sound knowledge of relevant statutory requirements and Singapore Accounting Standards.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in hospitality and construction experience preferred.
- Possess an analytical mind and excellent communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Equipped with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
f you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton City Hotel
1 Gopeng Street
All applications will be treated in confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.