- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: SQL, requirements analysis, vendor management
- Analyze and research new and existing products, procedures, and workflow needs
- Identify, verify and document functional requirements using requirements management methodology and tools
- Define and draft systems scope and objectives through research combined with an understanding of business requirements and industry standards
- Translate business strategies and objectives into business requirements; provide traceability of business requirements to IT Solutions
- Analyze, design/redesign, implement, and document business processes
- Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of IT solutions
- Ensure that designers have a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications
- Ensure testing scenario results provide adequate coverage and quality solutions
- Review and ensure that requirements and processes meet established quality standards
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training materials; supplement materials when necessary
- Build and maintain business requirements repository
- Deploy test environment and conduct final acceptance tests for solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years experience of analyzing business problems and implementing successful solutions.
- Hands-on experience on SQL database queries is a must.
- Experience in systems analysis, process improvement effort, implementation of process efficiencies and use of Process Modeling and UML tools.
- Ability to elicit, articulate and document process modeling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data / Reporting requirements
- Must have strong Business Process Analysis, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Stakeholder Management and a proven ability to gain consensus and sign off.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with IT and business.
- Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and prevalent project planning tools.
- Business Certifications Preferred (i.e. CLU, ARM).
- Knowledge of insurance industry is an advantage.
Interested candidates please send your CV today to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.