- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Business development
Our Client is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. They Offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.
At present they are looking for dynamic Business Analyst to join their team. Due to business expansion an opportunity has opened for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst you need to give SME expertise in requirements gathering and business analysis in regulatory reporting area.
- 4+ years for work experience in Business Analyst role.
- Provide SME expertise in requirements gathering and business analysis in regulatory reporting area
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specifications, ensuring that developers and testers have a precise understanding of what is to be built and delivered
- Ensure that all deliveries are fit for purpose, addressing business requirements in a timely, accurate and complete manner, with minimal defects or technical debt.
- The BA contributes to test strategy, test plans, expected results (including reference models) and test coordination, as well as participating in the actual testing and diagnosing any defects that arise
- Experience in APAC countries regulatory reporting preparation and analysis - Financial Regulatory reporting, Liquidity / Capital reporting
- Japanese language fluency is preferred as this role requires the supporting of Japan market.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and products from a banking and accounting perspective
- Excellent communication skills